favorite face products
- MAC Fix+ Limited Edition Rose: It works the same way as MAC’s original Fix+ formula. I primarily use it once I’ve finished my makeup to set it & give a smooth finish. Since I don’t often use primer, there’s a possibility that powders may appear drying; but when I use this spray, I don’t have that issue!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – shade ginger: I use this concealer for multiple things; to conceal blemishes, brighten dark circles, or to clean up underneath my brows. Once I’ve set it with a powder, I don’t need to worry about it creasing on me, or wearing away.
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation – shade 107 fresh beige: I’m not someone who wears makeup everyday, but when I do, I love using this foundation! As the packaging suggests, it leaves a natural, matte finish with medium coverage. Whether it lasts for 24 hours is beyond me, but the longevity of this foundation is definitely amazing! Did I mention it’s inexpensive?
- Milani Powder Blush – shade romantic rose: Milani, in my opinion, has great powder products, their blushes particularly. These powder blushes were, at some point, discontinued. Thankfully, they reappeared on shelves a few months ago at drugstores! I believe there are still a good amount of stores that sell them, so get them while you can!
- Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder – shade Marilyn: First & foremost, the customer service at Gerard Cosmetics is phenomenal. When I first ordered the Star Powder, I received it cracked with product flying everywhere. When I contacted GC, they were more than accommodating to send me a new one! Thanks, GC! Secondly, the texture of this highlighter is so soft & finely milled. It leaves a stunning, golden glow that I absolutely love for the summer.
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush: Among the plethora of new products e.l.f. has come out with is this amazing brush. I’ve been looking for a reliable short-handle brush for my makeup bag that is inexpensive. It is multipurpose; the shape of the brush is perfect for applying blush or contouring the face, as well as packing on powder foundation!
favorite eye products
- Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette: I absolutely adore this all matte palette from Tarte! The packaging alone had me sold; they never cease to satisfy me. It provides a large, free-standing mirror for easy makeup application, and 12 creamy shadows. It has a great variety to satisfy any eye look, so I find myself reaching for it nonstop.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: The shape of the mascara wand is rounded to give your lashes that butterfly fan effect. I like this mascara because it separates my lashes while providing great length! I start off with the wider comb side to thoroughly coat my lashes with product, and twist the wand so that the narrow comb separates each lash.
- e.l.f. Instant Brow Lift Pencil: I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this pencil because I didn’t expect it to be as creamy as it was. At first, I struggled using it because I was heavy-handed while filling in my brows. Eventually I got the hang of it and now I really enjoy using it! The texture is not like Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Brow Wiz that has the makeup world raving, but it blends out just as well… and for $2 you can’t go wrong!
favorite lip product
- Colourpop Lippie Stick – shade lumiere: KathleenLights is one of my all-time favorite YouTubers. Lumiere is the lippie stick shade she formulated with ColourPop months ago; it is a dusty rose shade with a matte finish.